Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fun is good business!

Hello, my name is Valentine, and I was born in Eastern Europe
with four hands and a hidden extra-eye. Before I was one year
old, the communists robbed me of my extra-hands and were unable
to find my hidden eye. This eye gives me super-powers to fight
against the forces of evil, sadness and boredom. Instead of
searching for the robbers of my extra-hands, I joined the EggZack
team as product manager to build the most powerful weapon against
the horrible experience of nothingness.

WE MAKE IT FUN!

Perhaps I should back up and explain what I mean by fun.

I am not suggesting you turn your product into a joke (unless, of
course, your client is a joker).

I am simply suggesting to make changes that add a bit of fun into
the interactions or elements of a design.

I encourage you to create more enjoyable tools, graphics or
elements for your customers

Fun is not "silly. Fun is memorable.

The trick is knowing how much fun to add, where is the best to
add it, and when to recognize that you've gone too far.

I am sure that there is room for fun in a bank website and for
seriousness in a game website.

It is good to allow the users to personalize their experience and
help to remember what they to make it their own.

Inspirational video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXh2n0aPyw

powered by eggzack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment